ICED OUR CURSIVE BRUSH BAGUETTE DESIGN
Material: 10kgold / white gold plated
- CUSTOM NECKLACE STEPS: 1-Select the size （number of letters） . 2- Choose the length of the chain. 3- Choose a color. 3- Input You Word .4- Add to Cart.
- SAFE MATERIAL AND 6 TIMES DIPPED DO NOT FADE: We electroplated the 10kgold, white gold for 6 times (0.3μm) , so it will not tarnish or fade. For the stones, we paved by hand with 5A+ round well CZ or VVS Stones to get a fabulous and glistened cuban link chain.
- FULL DIMENSIONS AND FLEXIBLE SHIPPING SERVICES: We provide you with full dimensions (16”-24”) for 2 colors.Usually we need about 5 days to manufacture the chain and will ship by a faster shipping carrier when it’s completed.
- COLLOCATE TO SHOW PERSONALTY FOR ALL OCCASTION:Iced out name necklace is an excellent accessory to hip hop fashion collocation. Most people wear with other pendants to get a shine and personalized. Especially suitable for Halloween party, hip hop fashion performance, music concert, birthday gift for those who are fond of hip hop fashion elements.
- FABULOUS CUSTOMER SERVICES: We always try to get your satisfaction, but there may be some force majeure inevitably which will let you have a bad shopping experience. We hope that when there’s anything wrong with our items, please just leave us with a message, we’re preparing to solve all the problem for you with high satisfaction!
How To Clean Name Necklace
Cleaning your Name Necklace is easier than you may have thought!
All you need is Warm Water, Mild Soap/Detergent, and a Soft Cloth.
Simply let your Name Necklace soak in warm soapy water for a few minutes, and then gently rub with your soft cloth in the soapy water. When you have finished cleaning the entire Name Necklace, rinse completely with warm water and then dry with another soft cloth.
If the Name Necklace is very dirty, it can be cleaned with a soft brush
*Custom/Personalized Items and/or engraved items may not be returned in most cases, please email for more information or with any questions... Here to Help...